• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Hot Toys IM2 Black Widow, Batman Begins/Bruce

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotDolls

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All!
I promised my wife a nice vacation, so I’m letting go of some items to help fund a trip to Paris. Unless otherwise specified below, all items were displayed in a smoke free home, and are in mint condition. Prices INCLUDE shipping and PayPal fees. I do not ship outside of the US. All items ship in the original box and outer Sideshow shipping box, unless specified. I am pretty busy, but I will try and ship all the items via UPS Ground within a couple days of payment. Please understand if takes slightly longer, I can’t always find the time in the day to make it to the UPS store. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins - Toy Fair Exclusive: $350
Note: This item has NEVER been removed from the Sideshow shipping box. It doesn’t get more mint then this.

Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Black Widow: $250
Note: Item was displayed, but I am a very vanilla poser, the figure was just left in the standing position. Figure does not ship in original Sideshow brown shipper box.

Hi, man, I have MIB HT Bane, I want to use it to swap your black widow, is it OK?

Back