• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HOT TOYS Godfather, TDK, Terminator, MOTUC - New Items added as of 04/26/2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, I gotta get rid of some stuff so I can help pay my fall 2010 tuition. I really didn't want to sell anything in my collection, but circumstances call for sacrifice, my lose is your gain. The prices listed have shipping and tracking services included in the price only for U.S. buyers. I prefer not shipping internationally because of the potential problems that can occur but if need be, exceptions can be made. All of the stuff that is listed was displayed in Detolf cases and was kept in a climate controlled room. Here are the items I have for sale;

Also do not send me low ball offers, I simply will not reply if you do. I feel my prices are fair and reasonable and are not priced unreasonably at all.

Hot Toys Final Battle John Connor(Missing Hydro-Bot)-$130.00

IMG_1261.jpg

Movie Masters Ghostbusters Figures(Ray Stantz, Winston Zedemore, SDCC Egon Spengler, Ghostbuster Logo Ghost, Slimer, Trap)-Sold

IMG_1264-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Selling some Hot Toys, Neca and MOTUC Stuff

Ooh congrats on the Endo Endless :rock how much was it and the leon btw?

how much did the BD Terminator sell for?

The price was the soul of every member on this board. Oh no wait...Hot Toys and Sideshow has already stolen that. Guess it was free. :lol:lol:lol

Yea I bet everyone would be curious. It is a sought after grail.

Bump for a hero of our country.

Re: FS: Selling some Hot Toys, Neca and MOTUC Stuff

PM sent on Hydrobot

Back