• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Elder Predator, Takara, Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedstaR

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Over the past few months I have been drifting further and further away from collecting 1/6 scale figures. For now, I am temporarily leaving the hobby – with the exception of Iron Man – and putting the money to use elsewhere. With that said, I am selling off the remainder of my collection.

Hot Toys
-Loose and complete w/box Predator 2 Elder Predator $400
-Loose and complete w/box TDK Batman (original suit) $200
-Loose and complete w/box TDK Joker (1st version) SOLD to HollandX
-MIMB Deunan Knute $135

Takara
-Loose w/box Kerberos Jin Roh (black matte) $125
(Missing antenna that accompanies ammunition canister)

Sideshow
-Darth Maul exclusive$45
-Loose and complete w/box The Dead Corporate Spokesman SOLD to uscmbuzz

Additional items may follow. PM me offers if interested (PayPal or Money Orders). I will ship only on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s. Insurance and delivery confirmation will be included with shipping.

As far as a trade goes, I may consider the Hot Toys Iron Man, for example: Elder Predator and lower cash for Iron Man.

Last edited:
Well, I'm open to PayPal. Do not forget that shipping prices will reflect insurance and delivery confirmation.

Back