• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys DX01 Joker plus TTM18 and extras

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanbayliss

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Price Drop £240 GBP

For Sale

Hot Toys DX01 Joker plus an extra TTM18 body for the police uniform (TT stand not included)

I am also adding my custom made bundles of cash and custom made pencil (from the disapperring pencil scene)

This figure has been displayed in a Ikea Detolf display cabinet (out of direct sunlight) in a smoke free home.

The figure is in near perfect condition. A tiny bit of paint transfer from the white police glove to the rifle and vice versa.

The box is in great condition too. A few signs of wear but nothing major except for a crease on the black sleeve that outlines the figure in side the box. ( I have added a picture that shows this crease)

£300 GBP plus shipping (£10 UK, £30 rest of the world)

DSCN1274_zps9f2a3086.jpg

DSCN1270_zps09b665e1.jpg

DSCN1278_zpscaa4a87d.jpg

DSCN1277_zps9304ee4e.jpg

DSCN1275_zps3d1597f2.jpg

DSCN1276_zps6ad5276e.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and to inform that I have not got the brown shipping box. Thought I had it but I can't find it.

would you be willing to sell just the police joker clothes/shoes and accessories excluding the head sculpt?

Back