• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys Dx 12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machew1031

You must feed!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey freaks! Got my vintage thundercats up for sale. All are complete and in working condition. Also there are all in mint to near mint condition. Both Lion-o eyes light up as well as Mumm ra. I'm asking $330 on eBay. But I will take $260 shipped(negotiable) to you guys. Check my eBay name for feedback machew1985. PM me with any questions thanks! Shipping to US only SOLD

9adu2e8a.jpg

sema5age.jpg

ysuby2ah.jpg

tyvyhu6u.jpg

zupama7u.jpg

u9epuvyp.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS Hot Toys Dx 12 & Vintage Thundercats Figure Lot

Also have a Hot Toys Batman Dx 12 figure for sale! It has been displayed briefly. Figure is complete with all accessories. Also included Robbie the painter faceplate, custom Dark Knight figure stand by Evilface, also a custom cape(not sure by who). As well as all other stock cape and stand. Only thing missing is the fat suit was removed and is not available. Asking $310 shipped. Shipping to US. PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks guys! SOLD

dx121_zpsa9202bf0.jpg

dx122_zps2c3defc6.jpg

dx123_zps1b561073.jpg

dx124_zps680ea891.jpg

Last edited:

Oh man that Lion O brings back soo much memories. . . I never actually own one. . .yet

Great set man!

Oh man that Lion O brings back soo much memories. . . I never actually own one. . .yet

Great set man!

Yeah it's one of my favorite shows as a kid! Great 80s cartoon! It hurts to let these figures from my childhood go but 1/6 figs is what I'm going for these days. Hopefully you'll get your Lion-o one day..... Buy this set and you'll have one lol :hi5:

Thundercats lot sold! Dx 12 with robbie the painter faceplate still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back