• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Dutch, Predalien, AVP Warrior, Aliens Warrior, Dog Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pineapple

Super Freak
Reaction score
All of these were bought brand new. They've been displayed in my glass display cabinet. As always, from a pet/smoke free home away from direct sunlight. All the figures have been carefully put back into their original boxes. I was very careful in taking apart the Aliens' limbs, happy to say their was no damage! I have positive feedback on this forum, TFW2005 forums (Coconut) and Ebay (pineapple347). Prices include shipping within the US. All items will be shipped UPS Ground with tracking number provided. Paypal only. Thanks for looking!

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS72 Predator Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer
100% complete and in mint condition. No broken/torn pieces and no deterioration on the muscle body. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD
IMG_1560.jpg

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS55 AVP:R Predalien
100% complete and in near mint condition. Very tiny paint flake on upper lip, other than that no signs of paint flake anywhere else. Hips (ball joints) are a tiny bit loose but nothing future floor wax or super glue won't solve. Other than that all other joints are tight. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD
IMG_1567.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys 1/6 MMS77 Alien 3 Dog Alien
100% complete and in mint condition. No paint flaking and all the joints are tight. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD
IMG_1573.jpg

Hot Toys MMS17 AVP Alien Warrior
100% complete and in mint condition. No paint flaking and all the joints are tight. Box is in good condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD
IMG_1577.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys MMS38 Aliens Alien Warrior
100% complete. In good condition but has some issues. One tiny paint flake on the crotch, other than that the paint looks good everywhere else. The ball jointed hips and left shoulder are bit loose, but it should tighten with a bit of future floor wax or superglue. The ball jointed feet are very loose due to the cracked female ball joint on the feet, I believe all Aliens Warriors have this issue. The right knee joint broke right after I took it out of its package (brand new). I fixed it will a Bic pencil joint (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1367834&postcount=5) and it's holding fine, only bad thing is its about 1mm longer than the other good knee. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD
IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

Last edited:
Back