• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys, DiD, & Medicom 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demimatt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

As many of you my house is overflowing with brown shippers and figures. Trying to clear some out. All figures have been displayed in a light free, smoke free environment, all 100% complete, exceptions in the description line.

- Figures are shipped via fedex signature confirmation, with insurance (no exceptions)
- If you don't want the boxes it will cut down on shipping considerably
- Shipping *is* included within the continental US
- Pics upon request (I'll most likely add them by tomorrow)
- EBAY FEEDBACK
- Figures will be added
- Reasonable offers welcomed :)

HOT TOYS:

89 Joker DX Payment Plan In Place With shaggyfx

SOLD:
Gort /Guardian - SOLD
Beserker - SOLD
Falconer - SOLD
Nake Snake (Brick Camo/Skull Paint) - SOLD
Bat Pod (recent release) MIB in Shipper - SOLD
Tracker - SOLD
Major Richard Winters - SOLD
89 Batman DX - SOLD
Bruce Lee DX SS Exclusive - SOLD
Rex Bambaland Exclusive 550 - SOLD

Last edited:
Is everything shown with the DID richard winters figure all that is included or are all the other accessories and clothing still there?

Is everything shown with the DID richard winters figure all that is included or are all the other accessories and clothing still there?

Hi sorry for the late response.

Everything is included with the DiD Richards. He comes with both out fits and all accessories. The DiD neckjoint broke so I ported him to a Hot Toys True Type. I can also include his DiD Body sans neck joint.

Updated with new availability, and items.

Sold items updated, Prices lowered, Tuesday Bump!

Mods can you please update title to:

"FS Hot Toys Tracker, Bat Pod, DiD Major Winters"

Thanks!

Back