• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DeLorean, Sideshow Plisskin, Cult King Blood Sucker, Custom Lo Pan Parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMasterTurtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hate to be making this thread at all but priorities are priorities.. Let me know if there are questions or offers

Hot Toys:
DeLorean - never opened. Shipper was opened but I never even took the box out. It is my second one and I planned to customize it but I have had zero time. Pics upon request

Sideshow:
Snake Plisskin - Complete with box and all accessories. His jacket was weathered and looks great in the post I have him BUT it's ripped. If theres even interest I can take pics of that.$130
Spoiler Spoiler:

Cult King Santa Carla Blood Sucker David, Regular Full set $700
Spoiler Spoiler:

Very rare parts for Big Trouble in Little China Lo Pan. Comes with head, hat, hands, hat accessories, hair, and a narrow, tall body. $300
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back