• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Classic Predator EX, Big Chap, Vasquez, Hudson, Predator 2, Sentinel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pineapple

Super Freak
Reaction score
All of these were bought brand new. The opened ones have been displayed in my glass display cabinet. As always, from a pet/smoke free home away from direct sunlight. I was very careful in taking apart Predator 2, Vasquez and Hudson so I can put them back into their original packaging. I have positive feedback on this forum, TFW2005 forums (Coconut), Ebay (pineapple347) and Clublexus (Coconut). Prices include shipping within the US. All items will be shipped UPS Ground with tracking number provided. Paypal only. Thanks for looking!

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS162 Classic Predator Sideshow Exclusive Edition
This is the Sideshow Exclusive Version which comes with the extra Predator Skull accessory. Brand new, never opened with brown shipper box. Both seals intact as shown in pictures 3 and 4 . Box is minty fresh.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_1683.jpg

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS106 Big Chap Alien
100% complete and in mint condition. Unused environmental display base, never taken out of its plastic bag. Absolutely no deterioration or flaking on the rubber body, this guy is perfect. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_1649.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys 1/6 MMS05 Aliens Private Vasquez
100% complete and in mint condition. No broken/torn pieces at all. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_1663.jpg

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS23 Aliens Private William Hudson
100% complete and in mint condition. No broken/torn pieces at all. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_1656.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys 1/6 MMS45 Predator 2
This is the original 1st release NON battle-damaged version. 100% complete and in mint condition besides these 2 minor issues. The peg on his leg mounted gun broke and the knob on his skirt broke
(see picture 6). Both of these are non-issues when you display him, just put a dab of glue once fully assembled which is what most people with Predator 2 do. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_1670.jpg

Hot Toys 1/16 Matrix Sentinel
100% complete and in mint condition. The only minor issue is one of his claws is glued in the place since the pin fell out (see picture 2). All the other claws are fine. Box is in excellent condition.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_1652.jpg

Last edited:
Back