• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys Batmobile Tumbler and Batpod **Lower Prices**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GI JOHN

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys. Im very reluctantly preparing to sell two of my prize possessions. Im offering them up here first in hopes of saving paypal's ridiculous fees. My prices are not the best because I really didnt want to sell these. Im absolutley heart broken over this but economic hardship has forced me to try to sell these. (I wont bore you with the details)

Hot Toys Batmobile Tumbler. Comes complete with box and foam, and outer shipping box (It will be shipped in this box). The Tumbler has only been displayed in a lighted display case in a smoke free environment. The only issue Im aware of is that one of the small antennas broke off. It is present and can be easily superglued back on. $1,300.00 shipped in the U.S. I will ship it USPS parcel post with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Hot Toys Batpod: Complete with box and foam. Also only displayed in a lighted display case. Again, I will ship USPS parcel post with confirmation and insurance. $650.00 shipped in the U.S.

I know these are not the best prices, but they are much lower than the lowest BIN prices on ebay right now. If I cant sell them here I will put them on ebay, probably tomorrow.

Im likely to list my Batman and Iron Man/Marvel collection soon as well.

John

Last edited:
Back