• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys AVP She Predator Machiko MIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatoman2525

Super Freak
Reaction score
Brand new and never removed from package. Still is factory seal. $225 FIRM so please do not waste your time offering any less. Delivery will be via USPS Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. This is for U.S residents only. I do not ship internationally. I only accept PayPal payment.

Thanks

PENDING
HPIM6949.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, I wish.. Just today I've dropped a chunk on a Godfather figure... :( I know you've said that the price is firm.. I can't swing it atm..
Maybe later, if it is still available :(

Ah, I wish.. Just today I've dropped a chunk on a Godfather figure... :( I know you've said that the price is firm.. I can't swing it atm..
Maybe later, if it is still available :(

I am giving her up in order to fund my DX Bruce Lee. I had totally forgotten that I had the BL on pre order and noticed the hit on my account yesterday:eek: This is why the price is firm. Either way, it's quite a fair price especially since she's still minty fresh in factory wrapping:)

Congrats on the Godfather score:) One of my favorite HT figures. All around kick ass piece, from packaging to the small flower on his tux, it's total perfection. It is amazing:)

Back