• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys Aliens Hudson/Vasquez/Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
All complete, Hudson comes with second custom painted head,boxes for Hudson and Vas ,no box for Drake.....
Hudson £80 +p+p
Vasquez £70
Drake £65

displayed only, these were mine but sold them on, back now to haunt me :rolleyes:
if you want the boxes ,postage wont be cheap , blame Royal snail and Parcelfarce

Dammit, with everything else I have brought this month Im skint till the 25th.

Love that Drake, I only want one marine and thats it!

Well if it isnt sold by the 25th I will have it off you.

hudson head can be seperated. so drop me an offer USCM hicks, this is the painted one i got from eaby a while ago, not the HT one...

sorry guys but their mine! I have paided Glenn for them already.correction,I bought hudson and vasques.he might still have drake.from what I hear Glenn is laid up for a few days.not sure if that means he is sick or just out of town.

sorry guys but their mine! I have paided Glenn for them already.correction,I bought hudson and vasques.he might still have drake.from what I hear Glenn is laid up for a few days.not sure if that means he is sick or just out of town.

ummm was , well put it this way, motorcycle+heavy rain+ diesel on the road= a knee that grinds more than an unloved protocol droid when i walk which is ...as tha man says Hudson/vasquez gone....just poor old drake, he'll be off to evilbay soon if no takers

ouch! dude.I to ride.and several years ago I had a bad crash in the rain,I slid down the road about 100 feet and my bike slid about 50 feet more than me.luckly I was wearing my leather jacket,so I came out of that unharmed.my bike not so lucky.the fairings where ground up pretty good on that side and the crank case was ground up pretty good,I had a hole in my crank case allowing all my oil to leak out on the road.so now I drive my truck when bad weather is around.
damn dude !,hate to hear that.did you mess the bike up?

Back