• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Hot Toys 2018: Toy Fair Exclusives, Star Wars, Avengers 3, Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Hot Toys BLACK PANTHER, DEADPOOL, AA JOKER, REY Resistance Outfit, Bat-Impost

You need to edit the first post to remove Black Panther from the title of the thread and also from the first post pics. A couple of times I have clicked this thread to message you about black panther and he's sold out.
Sorry about that, but I can get items restocked upon request. Feel free to PM me if items are sold out or not on the list. Thanks!

Re: FS: Hot Toys BLACK PANTHER, DEADPOOL, AA JOKER, REY Resistance Outfit, Bat-Impost

Sorry about that, but I can get items restocked upon request. Feel free to PM me if items are sold out or not on the list. Thanks!

I only meant that if you have Black Panther fully sold out, you can edit the post to remove it from the thread title.

Re: FS: Hot Toys WINTER SOLDIER, DEADPOOL, AA JOKER, REY EXCLUSIVE, BAT-JOKER, CHROME

Arriving soon: Civil War Falcon

Re: FS: Hot Toys WINTER SOLDIER, DEADPOOL, AA JOKER, REY EXCLUSIVE, BAT-JOKER, CHROME

Batman-Imposter: 1 Left

Civil War Falcon Sold. Still available from Civil War series: Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Ant-man.

Falcon just sold out, but please feel free to PM me I will try my best to find a good deal for you.

46ba293aab09ef6f22daba498d8d6e8f.jpg

All Deadpool Sold. I will try to restock if anyone is interested, thanks.

Last edited:

Joker Tuxedo version now in stock!
84c66be77f033f80b6af1a5db17c6e9b.jpg

Re: FS: Hot Toys BLACK PANTHER, TUXEDO/ AA JOKER, REY EXCLUSIVE, BAT-JOKER, CHROME VE

1/4 Iron Man Mark 42 arrives next month.

Available now:
1/4 Mark 45
1/4 Boba Fett

Please see first post for details, thanks.

Re: FS: Hot Toys BLACK PANTHER, TUXEDO/ AA JOKER, REY EXCLUSIVE, BAT-JOKER, CHROME VE

Tuxedo Joker: 2 left

Black Panther SOLD

1/4 Scale Series
Iron Man Mark 42 Special Edition: Feb
Iron Man Mark 45 Special Edition: $600 shipped (EMS 2 Days)
Boba Fett: $418 Shipped (EMS 2 Days)

Update: Batman SS Version PO full in HK.

Civil War Ant-man: Sold
Civil War Winter Soldier: Sold
MMS 356 Armored Batman (Black Chrome): Sold
1/4 Iron Man 45: Sold

PRICE DROP: Hot Toys Exclusive Rey Resistance Outfit: $240 SALE: $220

Coming soon: Han Solo (The Force Awakens)

Tuxedo Joker 1 Left

Back