• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Hot Toys 2018: Toy Fair Exclusives, Star Wars, Avengers 3, Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Hot Toys HULKBUSTER, HARLEY QUINN, ALIEN RIPLEY, LAST JEDI REY, DEADSHOT

Arkham Batman now in stock
Order Link https://toyswire.com/product/batman-arkham-knight-batman-16th-scale-collectible-figure/

vgm26-b12.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys HULKBUSTER, HARLEY QUINN, ALIEN RIPLEY, LAST JEDI REY, DEADSHOT

Marty Special Edition: 1 left

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 LG-H870DS 發送

Re: FS: Hot Toys HULKBUSTER, STARLORD, MARTY, ALIEN RIPLEY, HARLEY QUINN

-Starlord DX Sold out at $285
-Current Price $330

Last edited:
Last edited:

This is probably one of the best organized for sale threads that I have had the pleasure of browsing :)

This is probably one of the best organized for sale threads that I have had the pleasure of browsing :)

Hi Boba, thank you very much! I have just replied you message too.

Justice League Batman preview at Secret-Base

The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker at Secret-Base

Sorry guys, I only had 1 Spidey in-stock and it has just been sold. I can still get more in but price will be a bit higher. Please PM me know if you are still interested, thanks!

Feel free to let me know in advance if you're interested in upcoming releases so I can prepare enough stock for everyone :yess:

Last edited:
Back