• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Head sculpts, Guns, SS Hellboy and Highlander parts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The light brown cowboy boots are now TRADED as of today!

Friday BUMP!

I've still got many more great items for sale, or trade if you have something you'd like to trade. Just drop me a PM and let's talk! Thanks again! :wave

Here's some new guns to add to what I'm selling...

AK-47 with silencer, sling and round black "drum magazine". I am asking for $8.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. The magazine is removable.

DSC06664.jpg

DSC06665.jpg

AK-47 with scope, silencer, and sling. I am asking for $8.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. The magazine is removable.

DSC06662.jpg

DSC06663.jpg

AK-47 standard with sling. I am asking for $6.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. The magazine is removable.

DSC06657.jpg

DSC06656.jpg

U.S. soldier Colt AR-15 machine gun. It is one solid piece. The magazine is not removable. I'm asking for $6.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

DSC06669.jpg

DSC06668.jpg

U.S. solider M-4 machine gun with "laser point" scope, fore-grip, and flashlight on the barrel. This gun is also one solid piece with no removable parts. I am asking for $6.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

DSC06666.jpg

My prices are never "set in stone" everyone! Please send me a PM, and I'm willing to work out a deal with everyone! Thanks again! :wave

Thursday BUMP!

Lot of great items still available! Please send me a PM with your offers. We can work something out! Thanks! :wave

Early morning Friday BUMP!

As of today all 7 Medicom Luke Skywalker hands are PENDING SALE.

Sunday night BUMP!

The seven Medicom Luke Skywalker Return Of The Jedi figure hands are now SOLD!

Early Friday morning BUMP!

I've still got some great items here! I'm open to any offers! Please send me a PM, and let's talk.

Thanks again to all of those who have purchased items from me here! :wave

I'm going to put what is left on eBay now, and give it a shot. MODs please LOCK up my thread. I am closing it now. Thanks again to everyone that bought from me! Please don't hesitate to send me a PM if you're looking for something. :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back