• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Head sculpts, Guns, SS Hellboy and Highlander parts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
I'm trying to sell some random 1/6 figure parts and pieces. Prices listed are "shipped" inside the U.S.A. If you're outside of the U.S.A., please send me a PM, and I'll get the total for you including shipping. Thanks!

First is the Sideshow Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Wars 1/6 scale figure cape/cloak. *** SOLD! ***

DSC03297.jpg

Next are some parts from the Return Of The Jedi Luke Skywalker Jedi figure made by Medicom:

DSC03308.jpg

Luke Medicom ROTJ seven hands. *** ALL OF THE HANDS ARE SOLD AS OF 11/06/11. ***

Luke's hooded black cloak/robe: $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Luke's lightsaber hilt, with the green lightsaber blade that is removable. *** SOLD! (AS OF 10/13/11) ***

Luke's gray vest with velcro closure: $12.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Luke's black belt with lightsaber holder on it, is $10.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Medicom figure "waist holder" clip for figure stand, is $5.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

If you want the remaining items in the Medicom Luke Skywalker lot, then it will cost $42.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. The price is negotiable. Just send me a PM, and let's talk!

Sideshow Toys Hellboy stuff.

HellboyHTpartslot.jpg

Hellboy SS black boots: *** SOLD! ***

Hellboy SS "rosary cross": $7.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Hellboy SS "Samaritan" pistol with four bullets in the chamber, and the leather pistol holster: $20.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. *** SOLD! ***

Hellboy SS "Samaritan" pistol with one round/bullet in the chamber. $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Hellboy SS wrist leather cuff/bracelet piece: $7.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Hellboy SS horseshoe: $7.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Hellboy SS five brown belt satchels/pouches or gear holders, that clip on to his belt: $15.00 shipped for all 5 of them.

Hellboy SS black long-sleeved t-shirt: *** SOLD! ***

Hellboy - custom-made resin white unpainted right "Hand Of Doom" sculpt. It is $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. It only needs to be painted red, then put on the end of his right arm. Very cool!

Sideshow Toys Hellboy brown "leather" trench coat. Yes, it does have the red B.P.R.D. circular logo at the top of one sleeve near the shoulder: $25.00 shipped.

Sideshow Toys Hellboy black "leather" pants: *** SOLD! ***

Hellboycoatandpants.jpg

Sideshow Toys Hellboy red body. The body it will be $20.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. *** THE HELLBOY RED TAIL IS NOW SOLD AS OF 10/19/11 ***
HellboySideshowbodywithtail.jpg

The joints on the body are a little loose, but it is complete with the neck joint piece and the hand/wrist pegs, and feet.

I will accept only Paypal payments. Send me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Re: FS: SS Obi-Wan CW cape, Medicom Luke Skywalker ROTJ parts, HT & SS Hellboy parts.

Are those sideshow hellboy parts?the horshoe doesn't come with the ht hellboy and they all look a little different then ht

Re: FS: SS Obi-Wan CW cape, Medicom Luke Skywalker ROTJ parts, HT & SS Hellboy parts.

Yeah, you're right for the most part. The only parts that is are Hot Toys are the boots with the foot peg holes in them. The rest is Sideshow Toys parts. I have updated the Hellboy parts information. The only parts that are Hot Toys parts are the black boots for Hellboy. :wave

I stand corrected. The black boots are in fact the Sideshow boots. They are not the Hot Toys boots. My mistake.

Last edited:
Re: FS: SS Obi-Wan CW cape, Medicom Luke Skywalker ROTJ parts, SS Hellboy parts.

BUMP! Anyone looking for these parts? I'm willing to negotiate. Let's talk. Thanks! :wave

Here's an update. More items for sale....

Highlander "Medieval" Connor McLeod Sideshow Toys nude figure. *** SOLD AS OF 10/19/11. ***

HighlanderMedievalConnorMcLeodSideshowfigure.jpg

Highlander "Medieval" Connor MacLeod Sideshow Toys figure light brown long-sleeved shirt. I'm asking for $10.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Highlander "Medieval" Connor MacLeod Sideshow Toys figure brown boots. I'm asking for $12.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

HighlanderMedievalConnorshirtandboots.jpg

Highlander Sideshow Toys Ramirez's samurai swords. *** SOLD AS OF 10/19/11. ***

HighlanderRamirezsamuraiswordsx2.jpg

Highlander Sideshow Toys "Modern" Connor MacLeod brown leather jacket. *** SOLD AS OF 10/19/11. ***

HighlanderModernConnorbrownleatherjacket.jpg

Eight 1/6 scale head sculpts. From the top, left to right are:

Darren MacGavin - unpainted, and unsanded, and undrilled end on the neck. But with a little sanding, and drilling out the neck, it would make a great "Kolchak: The Night Stalker" or the Dad from "A Christmas Story" custom figure! I'm asking for $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Russell Crowe - short parted hair. The neck post has been drilled out on it. I'm asking for $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Dragon head sculpt - blonde hair - I'm asking for $10.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Dragon head sculpt - brown hair - I'm asking for $10.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Bottom row - left to right:

Hot Toys "Tom Cruise" head sculpt - I'm asking for $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. Great for a Maverick from Top Gun custom figure.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger" custom painted head sculpt - with short buzz cut like he had in Commando, and Predator. Great for a custom Arnold figure from those movies, or Terminator 2. I'm asking for $20.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

Dragon head sculpt - "Jackie Chan" - I'm asking for $10.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. Great for a Jackie Chan custom figure.

Dragon head sculpt - blonde hair - I'm asking for $10.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

eightheadsculpts.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: SS Obi-Wan cape, Medicom Luke parts, SS Hellboy & Highlander, head sculpts.

Thursday BUMP! I added some new items last night. Please buy from me if you're interested. I have all positive feedback here. Thanks! :wave

Re: FS: SS Obi-Wan cape, Medicom Luke parts, SS Hellboy & Highlander, head sculpts.

The Hellboy SS boots, Hellboy SS black leather pants, and Hellboy SS black long-sleeved shirt, and the Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Wars SS cloak/cape are all now...SOLD! :)

Sunday....BUMP!

Last edited:

More stuff for sale!

Pump-action pistol grip shotgun with 6 red shotgun shells. $12.00 shipped inside the U.S.A. The shotgun pump action works, and you can put a shell into the gun on the bottom. Great for your ALIENS Cpl. Hicks figure!

DSC06651.jpg

First Blood Hot Toys Rambo M-60 heavy machine gun with shoulder sling, carrying handle, and M-60 bullet string. $20.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

DSC06655.jpg

Thompson aka "Tommy Gun" machine gun. Great for WWII customs! The straight magazine is removable.

DSC06667.jpg

B.A.R. (Browning Automatic Rifle) - U.S. soldier's World War II heavy machine gun with bipod. $12.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

DSC06658.jpg

DSC06659.jpg

Hellboy Sideshow Toys "Samaritan" pistol with one bullet in the chamber. $15.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

DSC06648.jpg

A pair of great real leather light brown custom-made boots by Stevostoys. *** TRADED AS OF 10/28/11. ***

DSC06643.jpg

DSC06642.jpg

light brown satchel bag with velcro closure. $8.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.

DSC06644.jpg

Three hands from the Hot Toys The Expendables Barney Ross figure. $20.00 shipped for all 3 hands. Or $8.00 shipped for each hand.

DSC06646.jpg

Items that are now SOLD:

Hellboy SS black pants
Hellboy SS black boots
Hellboy SS black long-sleeved shirt
Star Wars - Clone Wars - Obi-Wan Kenobi - blown cape/cloak
Hellboy SS "Samaritan" pistol with four bullets, and leather holster

Last edited:
Re: FS: Medicom Luke parts, SS Hellboy & Highlander, head sculpts, guns.

Tuesday...BUMP! Many new items added last night! Check them out! I'm always open to offers too! Thanks! :wave

Wednesday BUMP...to the TOP! :wave

The Medicom Luke Skywalker ROTJ green lightsaber is PENDING TRADE as of 10/13/11

Last edited:

*** THE SIDESHOW TOYS HELLBOY RED TAIL IS NOW PENDING SALE AS OF TODAY. ***

Thursday BUMP! :)

Friday...BUMP! There are many great items still available! Check them out! Thanks! :wave

Sunday BUMP! Please check out my thread for many great items! I just added some great 1/6 scale guns and other items this past week! Thanks! :wave

Monday BUMP!

A new week, and some new items added a few days ago!

Please send me a PM if you're interested in anything. Thanks again! :wave

Wednesday BUMP! :wave

Items that are now SOLD!

1.) Hellboy SS red tail = SOLD!
2.) Hellboy SS black pants = SOLD!
3.) Hellboy SS "Samaritan" pistol with four rounds in the chamber = SOLD!
4.) Luke Skywalker Medicom lightsaber hilt, and green lightsaber removable blade = SOLD!
5.) Highlander SS Connor McLeod "Medieval" body = SOLD!
6.) Highlander SS two samurai swords = SOLD!
7.) Highlander SS "Modern" Connor brown leather jacket = SOLD!

8.) Obi-Wan Kenobi SW Clone Wars SS brown cloak/cape = SOLD!
9.) Hellboy SS black long-sleeved shirt = SOLD!
10.) Hellboy SS "Samaritan" pistol leather holster = SOLD!
11.) Hellboy SS black boots = SOLD!

Last edited:
I've made some sales, but I still have many great items available! Including some cool guns! Check it all out! Thanks! :wave

Oh yeah....BUMP!

My early Sunday morning BUMP!

I still have some great items for sale here! Anyone looking for a nice pistol grip shotgun for their ALIENS Hicks for those "close encounters"? I got one, and many other great guns, and other items! :wave

Monday night BUMP!

Alot of great items available folks! Please send me a PM if you're interested in anything. I'm willing to work it out with everyone. :wave

Wednesday night BUMP!

The light brown cowboy boots are on hold and PENDING TRADE as of today.

I still have many more great items for sale! Check them all out! Thanks! :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back