• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hawkeye and Nick Fury MISB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
Hi everyone. To anyone that is interested, I am selling both the Hawkeye and Nick Fury Hot Toys in brand new Mint in Sealed Boxes (MISB). The Hawkeye comes in its own brown shipper but the Nick Fury will be shipped and well protected in a brown box. Both of these have never been opened or unsealed. The boxes are in Mint Condition.

I thought I was going to get the entire Avengers line of Hot Toys, but I have changed my mind. If anyone is interested, I am selling these two together for a price of $450 shipped.

If bought individually, the prices are as follows:

1)Hawkeye - $235 shipped *sold*
2)Nick Fury - $215 shipped *sold*

I ask the buyer to cover paypal fees. I ship immediately upon reciept of payment from paypal. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that if anyone is local, both of these can be had for $450 cash local pick up. Thats broken down to $225 a piece. Hawkeye is going for $300 now on the aftermarket. Get it brand new and untouched along with Nick while you can before it gets any more expensive.

These two go up on ebay for more than what I am offering here if no one wants them. Don't wait too long to get these now like I did.

Here is a little incentive......

2w4wutj.jpg

2uzuot1.jpg

1zc1w80.jpg

25fn38g.jpg

Last edited:
Back