• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Gladiator 1/4 kits, Barad-Dur Litho, Ken PF Exclusive, Subject 560 Spooktacular

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwood49

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone. It's been quite a while since I've posted. I've decided to get back into collecting some of the newer items coming out. I looked through my attic and I've got some older stuff to get rid of.

All prices include shipping in the continental US:

Barad-Dur Weta Lithograph (slight tear on the backing, but you can't see it on display): $750

Ken PF Exclusive: $400 (SOLD)

Gladiator Maximus 1/4 scale unfinished kits sculpted by Andy Bergholtz. About 80 or so of these were made. I have 3 of them: $300 each

The Dead Subject 560 Spooktacular Exclusive: $85

I also found a Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition for the PS3 in my attic that is still sealed. I'll sell it for $80 shipped before I put it on Ebay if anyone wants it.

PM me if interested, otherwise these will go up on Ebay at higher prices. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back