• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: GI Joe SS Exclusive Duke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ST1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a SS Exclusive Duke that I need to unload and thought this would be the best place to try and find a buyer. Due to some other pre-orders and expenses, I just don't have the money to keep this right now, so I would like to find someone who is really looking for this piece. I'm only looking to recoup my cost for the item. Item is still sealed in the plastic and I only opened the shipper to check for external damage as there was a hole in the shipper box.

I realize my post count may be considered low by some and I don't have any references specifically on these forums, so if there are any questions regarding references or transaction history please send me a PM and I can refer you to my Rebelscum (I'm primarily a Star Wars collector) or eBay Feedback threads.

Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions. I'm looking for $137+shipping depending on where you live and I can give you a quote for your zip code via PM. I'd prefer to deal in the US or Canada, but may consider other locations depending on where you are. It's just harder to ensure safe transactions over seas. As far as Payment, Paypal is probably easiest and most secure for both parties, but I would prefer the "Gift option" when submitting payment as to avoid too many fees.

Thanks for taking a look and send a PM if interested!

Last edited:
Giving this a bump. Willing to let it go for $145 shipped in the US. Can consider Canada as well if you let me know where and I can research shipping to Canada and give you a quote.

I need to sell this sooner than later and would prefer to sell it to a fellow Freak. Send me a PM if interested!

Back