• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Gentle Giant SAURON bust / Sideshow Faith (ex) and Willow statues (Buffy) (EU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Took

Super Freak
Reaction score
to make room for other statues, I have decided that these beauties may be better off in another home where someone else can enjoy them (that sounds wrong.. I know).

ss_faith_01.jpg

ss_willow_01.jpg

Faith is the Sideshow Exclusive version, with extra hand holding a dagger. She has been displayed in a detolf but is in excellent condition. Comes with artbox and shipping box. 300 euros.

Willow is the regular version. She has been displayed in a detolf but is in excellent condition. Comes with artbox and I think I have the shippingbox too (but i'm not sure). 200 euros.

Both for 475 euros.

I prefer to ship within Europe only, and insured with tracking. Shipping costs are not included.

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Sideshow Willow statue (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) (EU)

Sauron bust, by Gentle Giant

gg_sauron1.jpg

Disembodied when the One Ring was cut from his hand, the Dark Lord Sauron became a shadowy echo of his former self. As the manifestation of all that is evil, the will of the Dark Lord Sauron poses the ultimate threat to peace in Middle-earth. His spirit remains bound to the world so long as the One Ring exists, and all his will is bent toward recovering it. Standing 11 1/2" tall, this limited edition Sauron bust comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Painted and ready to display.

Released in 2008, but has been sold out for a long, long time.
Limited edition, number 2371 out of 2500.

The dark lord has been displayed in a detolf, but is in excellent condition. he is complete (with COA, weapon, hidden compartment and The One Ring), and comes with original box.

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Sideshow Willow statue (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) (EU)

up*up*up*up*up*up

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Sideshow Faith (ex) and Willow statues (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) (EU)

exclusive version of Faith has been added.

Re: FS/FT Sideshow Faith (ex) and Willow statues (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) (EU)

-- up up up --

Last edited:

-- back to the top! --

Last edited:

Sauron bust by Gentle Giant has been added

Back