• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Pop Culture Shock 1:3 Scale Mortal Kombat Klassic Scorpion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaw44

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Selling my PCS 1:3 Scale Mortal Kombat Klassic Scorpion pre-order - fully paid for.

Looking for $900. Open to trades too, just PM me with your offers :)

Please pay through Paypal gift. Once paid, I will transfer the order to your name via PCS customer service and will happily CC you throughout the entire process so you know whats going on. Please note that you will have to pay shipping for the product directly to PCS when it is ready to ship from their warehouse, just as if your bought it yourself - fees will be determined based on your address.

I will also be happy to add you on facebook and forward you my confirmation e-mail to help settle any doubt you may have.

Thanks for looking!

scorpionv2.jpg

Last edited:
Arnt presales not allowed on here? I thought you had to have the item in hand.

Not sure if that's the case but there are a lot of pcs order transfers up for sale. I think the presale rule is more applicable to companies outside of pop culture shock where you can't transfer the item to another account instantly or where a buyer won't have it shipped to them instantly. I may be wrong though

Im not sure either, I just thought it would make it easier for both parties since paypal won't generally support disputes based on pre-orders or what might even be considered digital sales at this point. Completely up to the buyer whether or not they want to deal with me though.

Back