• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: 1/6 Sideshow PT Star Wars, Medicom AvP, HT Astro Boy & more!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
New Sales Thread :panic: Pictures are located in the 2nd and 3rd post!!!
A lot of stuff on the chopping block!!! All items have been opened and diplayed but are complete and in excellent condition, unless otherwise noted

All prices include shipping w/in the US. I will ship internationally, but it will be about an extra $20 per item to cover the increased shipping and insurance costs.

Sideshow Star Wars

Ex General Kenobi- Clone Wars + Bonus Phase 1 Clone Helmet $90 Shipped!!!
This is the Exclusive version; Kenobi comes complete with all packaging (including brown shipper) and is in excellent condition. Some joints are a bit loose (typical on this figure) but he still holds poses just fine. Also included is a Sideshow (not a recast or cheap alternative) Phase 1 Clone helmet which can be used to swap out the original sculpt. Brown shipper included

Ki Adi Mundi- Modified with a taller body!!! $65 Shipped!!!
Ki comes complete with all accessories and in excellent condition. The original short male body has been replaced with a regular sized body giving him the appropriate height for the character. The only permanent change that was necessary to make this modification was I had to open up the bottom of the leggings to accomodate the longer legs and I cut out a portion of the plastic tray in the packaging to allow his feet to still fit in the box (not evident when viewing the packaging). Brown shipper included.

Ex Kit Fisto $50 Shipped!!!
Exclusive, complete and in excellent condition. No brown shipper.

Ex Plo Kloon $50 Shipped!!!
Exclusive, complete and in excellent condition. Brown shipper included

Ex Mace Windu $55 Shipped!!!

Ex Anakin Skyalker (Clone Wars w/Rotta) $80 Shipped!!!
Exclusive, complete and in excellent condition. Brown Shipper included.

Ex Palpatine/Sidious 2 pack $80 Shipped!!!

Sith Prob Droids $20 Shipped!!!
Regular release, complete and in excellent condition. No brown shipper.

Ex Holgraphic Darth Sidious w/Mechano Chair $25 Shipped!!!
SDCC Exclusive, complete, but the switch has come loose. The light works, but it is difficult to get the switch to turn on. Also the legs will sag over time as is an issue with this piece. Brown shipper included

Hot Toys
Astro Boy-MMS 1/6 Figure $90 Shipped!!!
Complete and in excellent condition.

Medicom
RAH Aliens Warrior (black) and Predator (Rubber body) $35 Shipped!!!
Great throw back figure to a more innocent time of 1/6 collecting. By today's standards these figures are turds... but at one time these guys were the best and only game in town when it came to 1/6 Aliens and Predator figures. Believe it or not at one time they sold for over $100 a piece!!! Definitely for the completist... or nostalgic collector. Figures are loose (no packaging), complete and in very good condition (some paint loss the Predator's thighs). Biggest issue is the base body is awful and they are about as loose as a rag doll.. which is not a condition issue, but par for the course with "Combat Joe" body.

SOLD ITEMS:
Medicom VCD Yoda
Go Hero Flash Gordon

PENDING ITEMS:

TRADES:I'd be willing to trade for or towards the following items:
Hot Toys Gorilla Soldier
Sideshow Han and Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise
Sideshow Admiral Piett
Sideshow Gamorrean Guard
Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock (Hasbro/US Version)
Sideshow 1:1 Battle Damaged Endoskull

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT: 1/6 Sideshow PT SW, Medicom AvP, HT Astro Boy and more!!!

swb-1.jpg

swc.jpg

swa-1.jpg

swf.jpg

swd.jpg

swe.jpg

swg.jpg

bbi.jpg

bbf.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT: 1/6 Sideshow PT SW, Medicom AvP, HT Astro Boy and more!!!

astroc.jpg

avpa.jpg

avpb.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT: 1/6 Sideshow PT Star Wars, Medicom AvP, HT Astro Boy & Go hero Flash Gordo

Thanks man :duff

I added a clearer picture of Yoda... also, I am open to offers especially if buying more than one thing :rock

Re: FS/FT: 1/6 Sideshow PT Star Wars, Medicom AvP, HT Astro Boy & Go hero Flash Gordo

Bump up :dumbo:

Some nibbles, but no bites :duff

Bumping it again :duff

Bump with lowered prices!!! :panic:

Bump for a good cause: ME!!! :D

Just buy these things already... offers welcome :duff

Selling the PT figures. Excellent.

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

:emperor :emperor:emperor:emperor

Weird.... the emperor .gif isn't working :huh

C'mon, I'm here to take your money.

Flash Gordon and Medicom Yoda Sold :panic:

That tends to happen when collectors have good taste :duff :lol

Although I did just get a Greedo, so just removed him from the list.

Back