• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: FS: Hot Toys Joker! Predator! T:S! SS Jason 3!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup bait and switch and i don't feel like fishing.

you should have read my entire post clearly before jumping to conclusions and worse yet, actually insulting someone beyond name calling or whatever. thanks for the insult.

Don't play dumb, you had a "make an offer" thing going on at first. You just edited your initial post at least 3 times since we called you out on it and now that you have a pending buyer you make it sound all fair:lol. You think we were born yesterday? :lol:lol:lol

I hope you honor the deal with ashkanls. Ash, let us know how that turns out.

Last edited:
Yeah and I don't understand how the dutch and predator sold and all of a sudden you say entire lot sold for $850...

Lol

All I can say is ask Ash how he liked his deal and how it was dealing with me. We had a good laugh over how petty and butthurt you guys can get.

I even was nice enough to throw in two DX figures for 150 extra, all accessories included. I sure ripped him off. Rollin in the moneeeey!

Say what you like but.... if it wasn't for our neighborhood watch here, your little "best offer" thing would've continued.

So yeah, I'm glad we pushed you into doing the right thing. :cool:

No butts were hurt.:lol Freaks scored, actually. ;)

Ash: Glad you scored, man!:rock

Say what you like but.... if it wasn't for our neighborhood watch here, your little "best offer" thing would've continued.

So yeah, I'm glad we pushed you into doing the right thing. :cool:

No butts were hurt.:lol Freaks scored, actually. ;)

Ash: Glad you scored, man!:rock

Hey guys Brian actually met up with me half way and gave me a pretty good deal and I got 5 figures that I wanted out of the 12 I got. I dont know extacly what he had written and what got changed as being mentioned but he went over and beyond to have this get completed. He is a very honest person from my experience. Brian why dont you delete this thread now? Lets let it die out now fellow board members ( that sounded fruity).

Ed, thanks and your Deadpool was sent today. Again sorry for the delay but running the family business doesnt always give you time to do what you want/need to do in your personal life.

Hey guys Brian actually met up with me half way and gave me a pretty good deal and I got 5 figures that I wanted out of the 12 I got. I dont know extacly what he had written and what got changed as being mentioned but he went over and beyond to have this get completed. He is a very honest person from my experience. Brian why dont you delete this thread now? Lets let it die out now fellow board members ( that sounded fruity).

Ed, thanks and your Deadpool was sent today. Again sorry for the delay but running the family business doesnt always give you time to do what you want/need to do in your personal life.

No problem, man. Thanks for the update. Congrats on the purchase and everything going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back