• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: FS: Hot Toys Joker! Predator! T:S! SS Jason 3!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laudanum09

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT: SOLD SOLD SOLD

ALL FIGURES SOLD TO AN SS MEMBER AS A LOT FOR 850, FRONT DOOR LOCAL PICKUP. SORRY TO ANY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR PEOPLE OFFERING MORE THAN ASKING PRICE, BUT THE FIRST PERSON HAPPENED TO WANT THE LOT SO IT'S GOING TO HIM FOR BASE PRICE. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP THINGS FAIR CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF RESPONSES I INITIALLY RECEIVED.

*** PLEASE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME (that email will no longer be active) OFFERING ME MORE THAN 850 FOR THE LOT OR MORE THAN ASKING PRICE FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL FIGURE. THEY'RE GONE. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED, MULTIPLE FIG BUYERS GET PRIORITY. THESE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY CONSIDERED SOLD UNLESS THE INDIVIDUAL BACKS OUT AND I AM FORCED TO RELIST***

I WILL DELETE THIS POST OR EDIT ONCE I MAKE THE FINAL SALE WITH THE INDIVIDUAL IN PERSON.

1.) Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker
-Slicked back hair sculpt only
-Mask
-Gun
-Bag with all grenades and smoke bombs
-Extra Hands

2.) Hot Toys Police Disguise Joker
-Everything

3.) Hot Toys V1 Joker
-Knife
-Cards
-Bank Robber Joker Interrogation/Street Showdown Makeup Version Headsculpt
-Will include the atrocity of the original if you want for customization or whatever
-Inner grey coat has had its sleeves removed for a better fit with the V1 clothing but comes with an EXTRA uncut, mint-condition inner-coat.
-Green Vest has been customized with snap-on buttons inner buttons.

4.) Hot Toys John Connor
-Comes with everything, I'll let you know if I can't find anything
-REPAINTED RECALLED, FINAL HEADSCULPT, NOT THE ICKY ORIGINAL

5.) Hot Toys T-700
-Yup, It's a T-800 with that dark charred metallic look.
-comes with everything
-Left arm's shoulder joint is slightly loose

6.) Hot Toys Dutch (SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE)
- Should come with everything
-No neck mod
-Face-paint still visible and not smudged away

7.) Hot Toys Original Predator (from the original predator film with arnie) (SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE)
-Comes with nearly everything
-The necklace of bones is missing, all other accessories and clothing are there
-Helmet and batteries still work.

8.) Sideshow Jason Voorhees from Part 3
-No accessories except for the mask
-Mint condition

9.) Hot Toys Two Face
-Comes with one coin
-Pistol
-Harvey Dent Head
-I can't find the unscathed jacket but it might be at a relative's storage unit.

1.) $100.00
2.) $85.00
3.) $95.00
4.) $85.00
5.) $85.00
6.) $120.00
7.) $110.00
8.) $100.00
9.) $60

Last edited:
Yeah, well I'm thinking about it as a total lot. 800 bucks is an average of around a little less than a hundred per figure, considering there are no boxes whatsoever and some items are missing and have collected some dust, I figure that's more than fair to people I know that will TREAT THEM PROPERLY.

Considering how many responses I'm getting I'm going to have to consider my offer and the various ones I've been given. (30 PMS in less than 30 minutes!)

So far, someone has offered to pick up the entire lot and they live within an hour and a half to two hours driving distance from me, cutting out on the shipping hastle for both me and the customer. I can toss em in a well padded box and make a short trip.

So depending on how that works out, I'll let you all know what is and what isn't up for sale still. considering how many offers I'm getting, I'm thinking about doing this as a 'give me your best offer' and sell the figures individually.

Please, bookmark the thread or whatever you need to do and check back within 24 hours.

So far, NOTHING IS SOLD AND NOTHING IS FINAL

P.S. If you're wondering if this is a scam, no, the reason I'm offering them cheaper than the going price is because...dum dum dum...I lived in ASia while I purchased most of these, meaning my shipping costs were 15-20 bucks max. Unless you bought through SS or BBTS then you probably paid double at the least for international shipping.

Last edited:
Hey... you didn't answer my question I pmd you. Is the police joker a complete deluxe joker or just the police one?

Sorry, if you check the updated first post and by the way

FIRST POST UPDATED!!!!!

I said that I deleted my inbox to make room, so re-send questions or offers if you had them.

Anyways, the Police Joker is just what I listed, the Police Joker with uniform, a TT narrow, and the gun and Hat.

Ok... so basically the For Sale thread has become an auction thread with people making offers and the highest one winning? :nono

per forum rules:

"No "make an offer" or auction style for sale posts will be allowed. They will be deleted. "

Lol. Just sell the lot to the guy who lives a hour from you.

No. I suppose I need to clarify.

I'm just going to simplify my first post to make this easier on everyone.

No I already said, I'm not going to use this as a bidding system, there's no reason for me to do that here because if I wanted to do that I'd go to EBAY and try and get my last pennies worth. This is about time and convenience.

Time because I need some quick extra cash for essentials like family gifts which are more important than my hobby. (I've got a lot more figures, trust me!) Convenience because I'd much rather come here and offer to people I KNOW WILL TAKE CARE OF THE FIGURES (please?) and know what they're buying and what the price market is like for them. No need worrying they're going to crack in half from the toddler playing 'recreate the car chase scene from dark knight'. lol

PREDATOR AND DUTCH SOLD.

And to the 'I smell scammers' out there, they sold to the first person who asked for them who lives about 20 minutes from me for ASKING PRICE.

PS

To the people offering me well over what I'm asking, please let me know what you want but stick relatively close to asking price to keep it simple and fair, otherwise it is a headache for me to deal with.

Last edited:
Laudanum09: I wrote you earlier but I believe you deleted it. $850 for all and I will come pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!

Hey, sorry, yeah I just read your email, you sent it directly to my live address and I was only checking my PM's.

Looks like you were the first to get a hold of me after I edited my post, so it's yours, congrats. So 850 for the entire lot sounds good to me. I'd rather you wrote me a check instead of driving in the rain to my place with cash (NOT A MONEY ORDER BUT A CHECK) but please bring an ID so I can make sure the check is yours (sorry but I'm not going to risk it, my housemate works at a gas station and brings home counterfit bills and money orders all the time)

Check your email (NOT YOUR PM BOX) for my number. Call me tonight (I will be up late) and I'll give you my address and full name for the check. If you don't show or try and go back on the deal, I'm just going to relist everything here so I'm going on your word.

PS

Sorry to the guy who asked 230 for the Dutch and Pred figures for pickup, ashkanis got to me before you did and I missed his email. I'ts my fault but he's not paying any more than you would have so it's just a matter of first come first serve and I have to be fair to that.

Ok... so basically the For Sale thread has become an auction thread with people making offers and the highest one winning? :nono

per forum rules:

"No "make an offer" or auction style for sale posts will be allowed. They will be deleted. "

Yup bait and switch and i don't feel like fishing.

Yup bait and switch and i don't feel like fishing.

:slap

I just sold the entire lot for 850, essentially what I was asking for if I sold each individual figure at the price I listed. why? because the first person that contacted me was through email and fit my criteria for offer priority. He offered no less than what I asked nor exorbitantly more, wanted the entire lot, and was willing to come money in hand to my door the next day.

you should have read my entire post clearly before jumping to conclusions and worse yet, actually insulting someone beyond name calling or whatever. thanks for the insult.

It may not be a long time compared to others, but I've been using this website for a couple years now and I've been nothing but amiable the rare times I do post. I didn't just sign up out of nowhere to 'bait and switch' you or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back