• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs/fa: Custom sideshow snake eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diesel-31

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Putting this bad boy up for sale or trade:

image.jpg

CIMG6607.jpg

CIMG6605.jpg

CIMG6610.jpg

Comes with a LOT of extra gear including the very rare Navy Seals MK23. Looking for $180 cash, shipped in the U.S. or the Medicom Amazing Spider-Man figure.

Thanks!

Last edited:
If someone from this board ends up bidding and winning, I'll give you a special discount on shipping.

Where are you located? The buyer sets the shipping option. It varies by location.

I live in Atlanta GA and according to your auction, Priority mail is $82 and Parcel Post is $26. Seems a little extreme for a 12" figure.

I hate eBay's geo-tracking for shipping. If you decide to bid, I'll do $18 dollar shipping, priority to you. In the meantime, I'll see what I can do to fix that. Thanks for letting me know.

I hate eBay's geo-tracking for shipping. If you decide to bid, I'll do $18 dollar shipping, priority to you. In the meantime, I'll see what I can do to fix that. Thanks for letting me know.

No prob. Great figure, would love to have it in my collection.

I know right? Haven't received payment yet though...I'll let you know if it falls through in case you're still interested. I'll give you the same price as eBay.

Back