• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Entire LotR collection. SSW statues, busts, environments, MR One Ring, and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olórin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Okay, here we go.... Below is a list of all the statues, busts, environments and what not that I own, and their asking prices. DHL will be the cheapest shipping method for most statues, but statues that weigh more than 10 kgs have to be sent through TNT (see table below).

These are asking prices and they are negotiable (but not by much). I need the money to pay off part of my mortgage. My feedback record is impeccable, here, on eBay and on other forums (such as the Shadow and Flame).

Sideshow/Weta Statues:
Moria Orc Archer € 299 --> € 275 (no box and styrofoam, shipping at your own risk)
Balrog, Flame of Udûn € 100 --> € 89 (includes brown shipper)
Peter Jackson as a Corsair € 80 --> € 75
Gríma Wormtongue € 80 --> € 75
Gollum as Gollum € 150 --> € 139 (no box and styrofoam)
Gandalf the Grey € 75 --> € 69
Frodo Baggins € 99 (no box, small damage to sword hilt and scabbard)

Sideshow/Weta environments:
Minas Morgul € 249

Sideshow/Weta misc:
"No Admittance" bookends: € 99 --> € 89

United Cutlery:
Miniature Shards of Narsil € 75 --> € 69 (complete with all shards, but no box)

Gentle Giant:
Miniature Balrog wallmount € 150 --> € 139

All items are in excellent condition and include the original packaging, unless stated otherwise. All Weta and Sideshow items (except Thorin) include the brown shipping box as well. For shipping quotes to your county please contact me. I only charge actual costs. Buyer is to pay all fees, which include shipping and PayPal fees.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Entire collection. SSW statues, busts, environments, MR One Ring, and much mo

Lots of items added, whole collection now for sale!

Back