• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DX12 Batman HT Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash1207

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to sell a couple pieces ahead of the holiday. Shipping by UPS is included, please add PayPal fees. Only shipping to US right now.

DX12 Batman - displayed briefly, most accessories never even taken out of box. Includes custom Bale mouth. Box has some wear, no brown shipper. $320

Loki - displayed briefly, in perfect condition. Box has some wear, brown shipper included. $340

I also have a 4 Disc Multicolored LED Kit (this one here) that I need to move. Lights work fine but the white is just the cool white and everything else I have is the warm white so it looks off. I used the double sided pads to mount so can't re-use those but you'll get everyhing else. Practically brand new - $35 shipped.

I'll give these about a week and then I'll head to ebay.

Last edited:
Another bump before listing on ebay this weekend. If you don't like prices, shoot me a message. I'm easy to work with.

Back