• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DX-07 EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Invictus Sol

No Life in the Void
Reaction score
Selling my EX DX07 with 'lit' lightsabre converted to Pixelpiper's CCFL for $500 US shipped (3 business day expedited) anywhere in North America (excluding Alaska and Hawaii ;)). Figures have never been displayed and have been kept in shipper since I received it (batteries have been removed from antenna). Lightsabre works perfectly and is the only item modded from set. Set includes original plastic blue blade, so lightsabre can be reverted back to its original state, though this will of course mean destroying the CCFL (only evidence of mod at that point would be small hole in handle from where wire was). No holds. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

SSC Snowtrooper - $210.00 or buy both for $400.00 - *Both sold*

Edit: Luke has sold!

Last edited:
Re: FS: WM MK II, Snowtroopers, the Terminator MMS 238

great guy.. has helped me with my collection

Re: FS: WM MK II, Snowtroopers, the Terminator MMS 238

Thanks, D! Very kind of you to say. :duff

Snowtroopers have both sold. Pulling BD Terminator MMS238 and IM War Machine MK II off the market as there are too many for sale, at moment. :)

Sale for DX07 fell through, so reposting with price that now includes shipping. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back