• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Denzel Washington heads (Man On Fire, Book of Eli, Training Day)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
latestwork2.jpg
latestwork.jpg
2.jpg
8.jpg

All three versions are for sale on my website.

$25 each plus shipping.

Sunohc's Store

They ship out in Mid-May

more images here:
Man On Fire

Book of Eli

Training Day

the Man On Fire version does NOT come with sunglasses, but if you're interested, please PM me and I'm getting a list compiled. If at least 20 are interested, I'll see what I can do to make it happen.

Same for The Book of Eli version as well.

Thanks!

Daniel

Placed my order for a Training Day a few days ago :rock

After getting the Tyler sculpt and seeing the quality upclose I cant wait to get this one in!

Daniel is one talented mofo!

Placed an order for each... Cant wait! Dont hesitate to buy from this boardie, sculpts and castings are really great!

Would love to buy one, but I'm new to this hobby--how difficult would it be to then acquire the necessary body and whatever else (clothes, accessories, etc) to replicate Denzel in Training Day?

Thanks.

One more question--where would you guys recommend going to get this sculpt painted well?

hey pacman,

there a bunch of painters to choose from on this board, if you check the customs section, but many have waiting times because they're in high demand

Might pick up Book of Eli and Man on Fire heads. I already place an order for a Training Day Denzel. Any way we could combine shipping?
Also sunohc any plans on a American Gangster Denzel?

no problem,
just send it directly via paypal ([email protected])
$25 (no shipping)
but please include details in comments section

at the moment, there's not enough interest for the american gangster,
however,

i will be coming out with some flim-screen style 1/6 sunglasses for Book of Eli and Man On Fire, that will be available in a couple of weeks

Daniel

Just ordered a MoF sculpt! I hope there's enough interest for making the sunglasses. That would really be a cool bonus to have for this character.

Edit: Looks like the sunglasses are going be offered after all. Outstanding! :banana

Purchased a MOF Denzel, but wasn't able to remove the shipping. Could you please refund the $5 please?

no problem,
just send it directly via paypal ([email protected])
$25 (no shipping)
but please include details in comments section

at the moment, there's not enough interest for the american gangster,
however,

i will be coming out with some flim-screen style 1/6 sunglasses for Book of Eli and Man On Fire, that will be available in a couple of weeks

Daniel

Hi Sun! I see your gonna be making 1/6 glasses for your Denzel chracters. Any chance of making oliver peoples red shades for your Tyler Durden sculpts?

yep!
there will be some red shades for tyler durden
but note that they won't be sculpted.
They are printed on film paper by some one who specializes in making 1/6 scale sunglass prints.
I'll have pics of it soon.

in the mean time

denzel heads are now sold out on my website btw :)

Back