• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Custom ROTJ Jedi Luke Skywalker Sideshow/Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
First some general information:
I'm located in the Netherlands. I would prefer to ship inside the EU, to help out fellow European collectors, but everybody is welcome. I ship worldwide, but keep in mind that shipping to the US will be expensive. I only ship insured, with tracking and signature, unless the sold item is low in value. Payment via Paypal, not as gift (I cover the fees). I've bought from and sold to many boardies here before, buy with confidence. :) All prices are in Euro. For USD, I will convert using the current paypal rate. All prices are excluding shipping.
As a general guideline, the first person ready to pay for an item gets it.

--------------------------------------

I've been thinking about selling my Jedi Luke for a while since he doesn't really fit my collection anymore. Although it will probably still be a few years before another version comes out, if at all, in light of the recent Hot Toys SW previews, I've decided to let this one go now.

Everything you see in the first picture is included, no more, no less. The price is 189€ excluding shipping. I'm open to reasonable offers as well.
Insured shipping ranges from 8.60€ (within Netherlands), over 14.65€ (within most of Europe), to 25.95€ (worldwide, including USA).

IMG_0887_2_small.jpg

The recipe:
Sculpt: HT ESB Luke clean sculpt (PERS works without a problem)
Body: HT slim Truetype, padded out to make the bodysuit fit better and to enhance his overall proportions (the padding can be removed without a problem, it's attached to the body with tape only)
Clothing: everything from Sideshow Jedi Luke (note: the belt is missing one silver stud, I will add a couple silver nailheads of equal size that can be glued instead)
Boots: ebay
Hands: all 5 of the original, plus three HT ones (NOT the fist you see in some pictures)
Accessories: everything from the original (non-exclusive version), so lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, and bone

Here are some more pictures. Important note: the fist (his left) pictured here will not come with the figure! You can buy one cheaply on ebay though if you decide to pose him in the same way.

IMG_0871_2_small.jpg

IMG_0876_2_small.jpg

IMG_0880_2_small.jpg

Also included are the two hands (and attached thread) to create the following pose, which I should have patended when I first posted it. :lol

IMG_6033_2_small.jpg

IMG_6036_2_small.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions.

Sorry for posting in an old thread, but what did you use for padding to make the sideshow suit fit better and where did you put it in the body?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back