• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Iron Man Obadiah Stane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Medicom R2 & 3PO & Park's ESB Luke's Lightsaber & Transformers...

Is the Faith Prime the smaller version of the MP Prime?

He's a direct reproduction of MP Prime at about half the size. that's a ridiculous good price for him, too.

IGear Nick?:lol

Re: FS: Medicom R2 & 3PO & Park's ESB Luke's Lightsaber & Transformers...

He's a direct reproduction of MP Prime at about half the size. that's a ridiculous good price for him, too.

IGear Nick?:lol

Well, he's priced to move. And yeah I felt he didn't fit in with my collection as much as I thought he would. Hrmpf.

That Prime sold out super fast! I'll forward to my bro, bro.

DO EEIT! :chew

Re: FS: Medicom R2 & 3PO, Indiana Jones, Misc. Parts, HT Black Widow & Transformers..

New items added...

Re: FS: Medicom R2 & 3PO, Indiana Jones, Misc. Parts, HT Black Widow & Transformers..

BUMP it por favor.

SOLD items removed. :wave

Transformers iGear Faith Leader SOLD!

Morning BUMPage, buuuuuuuudy!

Re: FS: Medicom R2 & 3PO, Medicom ROTLA Indiana Jones, HT Black Widow...

BUMP and price lowered on Indy.

Re: FS: Medicom ROTLA Indiana Jones, MOTU Mini-Comics & Batman Forever $100 bill prop

BUMP with new items added!

Re: FS: Medicom ROTLA Indiana Jones, MOTU Mini-Comics & Batman Forever $100 bill prop

I paid next to nothing for it, I am actually surprised it hasn't sold. :dunno I blame the rapture.

End of the world BUMP!

Back