• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom HT T-800 Police Shoot Out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
(PENDING OUT IN A TRADE!)

I have a custom built T1 T-800 Police Shoot out (I’ve been offered $300+ for it in past), it’s made up of and includes a T1 T-800 BD Head, Pants, Boots, foot pegs, stand, and gloved shotgun grip hands. The MSS T2 T-800 body, Jacket, one sets of wrist pegs, and grey T-shirt. The original T1 T-800 Gargoyle glasses (mint, and hard to find), a customized pair of generic (Ertle) gargoyle sunglasses, a Dragon Models SPAS 12 shotgun with added strap, a couple of Dragon Model Handguns, an Aoshima AR-18 Machine gun (hard to find) with an extra Dragon machine gun Clip tapped (in scale) on it, and a set of Sideshow Cobra Sniper double trigger finger hands. The only thing I have to add is the original owner of the Jacket and T-shirt was a smoker and there is a small lingering smell.

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

$300 without shipping, DC or insurance, and please if you're not really committed to follow through don't waste my time.

Last edited:
Re: WTT: Custom HT T-800 Police Shoot Out for a HT DX7 Sideshow Exclusive Luke Skywal

Good luck!

Re: WTT: Custom HT T-800 Police Shoot Out for a HT DX7 Sideshow Exclusive Luke Skywal

If ya willing to break him up and trade me the AR18 , pants & boots . I could hook you up with some stuff

If ya willing to break him up and trade me the AR18 , pants & boots . I could hook you up with some stuff

If you only knew how much trouble I went through (AR18), and then what I finally had to pay for it. :slap

You sure you can't use the whole figure and what I'm including with him?

Well i could , but i have no $$ right now.

Tell me about it, we're trying to sell a car right now.

Re: WTT: Custom HT T-800 Police Shoot Out for a HT DX10 T2 T-800

Look you know Hot Toys will never make a 1/6 Scale T1 Police Shoot out, they want everyone to buy their 1/4 scale one. This maybe someone's only chance to own one, come on, you know you want it!

Re: WTT: Custom HT T-800 Police Shoot Out for a HT DX10 T2 T-800

I will soon be adding the LG-17 1/6 Scale The Terminator Head Sculpt HOT TOYS CITY DID for anyone that what's to try thier hand at the Endo eye custom if they buy or trade me for my T1 T-8oo Police Shoot out.

If I end up doing the mod myself though, it may mean I'll have to ask for more later because I'll have even more money and time in the custom.

Back