• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom DX05 Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cr0w

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hate to sell this guy, but I'm narrowing down my collection and he just doesn't fit anymore. Paint job is totally custom by myself, the jacket and pants are from SSC's Raiders Indy, weathered by monkeyrobotmaster, the body is a Hot Toys Odin body for increased articulation.

indy1-2.jpg

indy-1.jpg

indy10.jpg

indy9.jpg

indy7.jpg

indy4-1.jpg

indy3-1.jpg

He comes with the idol and temple dio, the cardboard backing has been trimmed/bent to fit inside a Detolf. All other accessories are included except for the desert outfit and Staff of Ra. Will include the original Indy TrueType, though it has been stained black on the upper torso in some spots by a Snake Eyes outfit.

UPDATE: Indy is sold, thanks everyone.

Last edited:
I don't do any commissions simply because I'm not a pro and I screw up as much as I succeed, so if I do screw something up it's only mine and I don't have to worry about messing up someone else's stuff. :lol

That's too bad :( But that's a helluva repaint for a civilian...one of the best Indy repaint's I've ever seen...no joke

thanks crow, i am no dummy, this is one of the top indys i ever seen, thanks for selling to me pal...i have mike fish doing the accessories for him, may put a soverign jacket i have on him also...got the real fadora and lace shoes from new line....not sure what i will be using...but its going to be fun seeing what works best,,again thanks ...:clap

Back