• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Choi Ben's custom batman cowls shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pddpcollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, message me if interested...

CUSTOM COWLS MADE BY CHOI BEN:
> BATMAN BEGINS COWL WITH PERS + 2ND FACEPLATE;
> THE DARK KNIGHT COWL WITH PERS + 2ND FACEPLATE;
$195 FOR BOTH | FREE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED

Ajr-HIqzh3ga2btYcvgZKTIoz_a94BDhbbQeILrB7ocj.jpg
AtIbaEIMHlv6GnVb3qiuUgfSB8oIBT046-R2N_hpmxOO.jpg
AutOfojpaH0gP-cBQaII77Xxklz6WqOzF3IiAXzR6Dj6.jpg

Best regards,
Pedro.

Last edited:
Ive asked this a million times, yet no one ever gets back to me or answers this question. . But what does "bump" mean?? Why do people who start threads continuously post "bump"??

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Ive asked this a million times, yet no one ever gets back to me or answers this question. . But what does "bump" mean?? Why do people who start threads continuously post "bump"??

Bump = your thread goes to the top, so it can be viewed more times... That's it lol :wave

Ahhh thanks man. Appreciate it. Your the only one whos ever answered that question for me. Cheers! Nice work on the cowls btw ;-)

It's an acronym for "Bring Up My Post". As someone else posted it just puts your thread to the top of the board.

It's an acronym for "Bring Up My Post". As someone else posted it just puts your thread to the top of the board.
Thank you, that completely makes sence now haha... thats what I always thought but wasn't sure... appreciate the replies guys :)

Back