• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Cheap PFs exclusives and Hot Toys Tech Noir T800 - 1 DAY SALE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Superman bust, Grievous 1:1, PFs, Hot Toys (Spidey, T2) and Jurassic Park dio

Some inquries, still looking for sales

Re: FS: Superman bust, Grievous 1:1, PFs, Hot Toys (Spidey, T2) and Jurassic Park dio

All are still available!

Had a buyer back out on Grievous, he's all boxed up and ready to ship!

Send me offers!

Grievous is sold! bump

Price reduction on JP dio bump

Still want to sell these

Price reduced on Superman, Spidey and JP dio

I dare you to beat any of these prices

price lowered on JP dio

Send me some reasonable offers

Alex Ross Superman is SOLD!

Re: FS: Cheap PFs (Jack, Jason, Godfather), Hot Toys (Spidey) and Jurassic Park dio E

All of these are still available!

Re: FS: Cheap PFs (Jack, Jason, Godfather), Hot Toys (Spidey) and Jurassic Park dio E

I'll take the Hot Toys Spider-Man!

PM sent.

Spidey is now sold bump

Price reduced on Jack PF

Price lowered on Godfather!

Bumping these up again

Back