• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Captain America Red Skull Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twik25

Super Freak
Reaction score
I made a few extra Red Skull heads, so I have decided to put them up for sale.

These will come with how you see them in the photos, so you will have to knock off the bottom with a saw/dremel, and drill yourself. Also, this is my first head sculpt and it is by no means perfect. The eyes are not perfectly round, so take it for what it is worth. I have touched up some of the pits and have done some sanding (some more than others).

I may be willing to sell pre-drilled ones and painted ones for an additional fee (just PM me).

Here is what it could look like painted...
Painted.jpg

Prices:
Head A: SOLD
Head B: $31 +s/h
Head C: SOLD
Head D: $23 +s/h
Head E: SOLD

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Below are shots of the heads. They are SUPER hi-res, so take a look. I have also adjust the levels to hell and back to make the imperfections more visible... I just want to make sure you know what you are getting, as like I said... they are not perfect.

Front.jpg

More images can be seen HERE

They are first come first serve... and I have this over on OSW as well...

Thanks for looking!

Tim

Last edited:
Back