• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Canon Rebel XT + Lens + some goodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratven

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey, alright so I just picked up a new camera, so I no longer have any use for my lightly used older camera.

I'm selling my Rebel XT. 8MP, DSLR, great to get into slr photography with, lots of flexibility and features to keep mostly anyone happy, and a fantastic and affordable gateway into yet another hobby that will likely leech your bank account like this one does ;)

Anyhow on to the details, it's been lightly used, doesn't really show any physical wear, there might be a little scuff or two, but nothing worth noting, the glass is perfect on the lens, and the screen is perfect as well.

It comes with a Sigma 18-125mm f3.5-5.6 lens, which I've found to be an extremely good all-around lens, gives you plenty of zoom for when you need it, so you don't have to carry around a ton of different lenses. Pictures are sharp, and look good.. and it's a vast VAST improvement over the normal 18-55mm kit lens that normally is packaged with the Rebels.

Comes with a 2GB CF card, a Lowepro case, UV Lens filter and sun guard, extra battery and battery charger.

I'm looking for SOLD!!! shipped to CONUS for the whole package, but don't hesitate to make reasonable offers, I'm not really interested in trades.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back