• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Bruce Banner shirt / Beto Doc Brown Radiation Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS - DX11 Laughing Sculpt and DX10 & DX12 Accessories

Bumperooni.

Re: FS - DX11 Laughing Sculpt and DX10 & DX12 Accessories

Make me an offer, this stuff is just taking up space!

Re: FS - Iminime Cowboy Sculpt / DX11 Laughing Sculpt and DX10 & DX12 Accessories

Bump for painted iminime Cowboy sculpt!

Re: FS - Iminime Cowboy Sculpt / DX11 Laughing Sculpt and DX10 & DX12 Accessories

Taking offers on the Cowboy sculpt for a few more hours. Also added an Entropy S2/S3 BrBa gas mask.

Re: FS - Entropy Gas Mask S2-S3 BrBa / DX11/DX10/DX12 Access

Bump!!!!!!!!

I would love that gas mask but jut a bit too rich for me :monkey2

Gotta play the game to stay in it! :thud:

You should go to ebay if you want ebay prices instead trying to scalp a fellow freak

I think I will take it to ebay, actually. 10 bucks says a 'fellow freak' buys it.

Market value is market value.

The market value he is asking is based on a ebay auction. He wants to reap the benefits of an ebay auction without taking the risk nor paying the fees.

On second thought....GAS MASK SOLD. To a 'fellow freak' who understands market value, and is happy to have this extremely rare and in-demand accessory on the way.

On second thought....GAS MASK SOLD. To a 'fellow freak' who understands market value, and is happy to have this extremely rare and in-demand accessory on the way.

...Understands and accepts :lecture. Doesn't mean I love it though :lol

Thank you kind sir :duff

Always interesting to see how the market operates. Does this mean the next time entropy makes and sells masks here that he "should" set the price at $275? This is meant to be an honest question, not a snarky comment.

Always interesting to see how the market operates. Does this mean the next time entropy makes and sells masks here that he "should" set the price at $275? This is meant to be an honest question, not a snarky comment.

It sold for that???!!!:horror

I didn't pay full asking price; Barbossa is the man and worked a pretty decent deal for me. :hi5:

As far as your question yodasan, I personally don't think that the artists should use the aftermarket as a reference point for their own price points. The secondary market exists in every niche of the collectible world, but price gouging your own product based on market value is in bad taste IMO. If that were the case Rainman should up his list prices to $2000 average, HT & SS would all increase their original retail prices, etc. Original retail is what it is for its own set of variables and the aftermarket is strictly driven by supply, demand and hype

Back