• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Betomatali Nightmare On Elm Street 3 Freddy full figure TAKING OFFERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesmaster86

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a mint condition Betomatali NOES 3 Freddy figure for sale. It has been displayed for a few months and I'm only selling as cabinet space is at zero! As you can see the work is up to the usual excellent standards of the artist and attention to detail is superb. It comes with everything you see in the pictures, including both boxes it shipped with. Looking for £640 shipped in the UK and £660 shipped worldwide. Price includes paypal fees!

Last edited:
Re: FS Betomatali Nightmare On Elm Street 3 Freddy full figure

If you have a beto Ult Ash for sale let me know, good luck on freddy sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid I don't have that, thanks for the interest though :)

BUMP! Open to close offers or trades. Specifically I'm after either the Darth Vader Cinemaquette or the Pumpkinhead maquette, plus cash from my end of course!

Never split a Beto figure :/ this will sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the bump bro - hadn't notice loads of the part 3 being sold as there were only 30 I believe.
Open to offers guys, would like to get this sold in the next week.

Added some more pics of the box, coa and the head. Amazing piece guys, hit me up

Attachments

• IMG_2286.JPG
    IMG_2286.JPG
    517.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2289.JPG
    IMG_2289.JPG
    541.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2292.JPG
    IMG_2292.JPG
    813.2 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.