• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Besta Ikea Tombo Doors - all Sold!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Given up on searching for two tombo doors so I'm selling my six remaining doors. Asking $40 per door, I bought these for $50+ tax so I'm losing money. I can ship out but prefer local pick up in Southern California area. Help me out and thanks for looking.

2 doors are sold!

6 remaining!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Besta Ikea Tombo Doors

Oh... Just looked. Didnt even realize theyre discontinued. Well then glws haha

any idea on how much it would be to ship the other two to Vegas(89178)?

Was that $30 shipping for 2 doors? So, for 2 to Vegas, we would be lookin around 150-160?

Was that $30 shipping for 2 doors? So, for 2 to Vegas, we would be lookin around 150-160?

These are heavy which is why shipping is terrible, I've lowered the price by $20!

Maybe be easier to make the trip here lol.

Re: FS: Besta Ikea Tombo Doors lowered Price!!,!

you really didn't answer my question. what do i need to send you, for 2 doors, shipped to 89178?

I don't know how much more serious I can be. I've asked for a quote, twice from you.

So, for the 3rd time.....how much money do you want from me, to ship 2 doors to Las Vegas, 89178?

Thanks.

USPS Priority would be $30 for both doors. So $110 shipped sir, thanks!

Back