• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Berserker, Classic Ex., and City Hunter Pred 2 Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
Hey everyone, I have up for sale 3 Hot Toys.

The Berseker and Classic Ex. Predator Hot Toys are both used and have only been displayed for about 2 months. The Berserker Predator is in excellent condition and the box is in excellent condition as well (see pics). All accessories are included, some of which have never been touched.

The Classic Exclusive Predator Hot Toy is in excellent condition as well (no chips, knicks, torn netting, etc.) The left foot / ankle is a little looser than the right in terms of moving it, but it still is firm enough to where you can stand him on his own, it's just slightly easier to move than the right. I have the brown shipper for the Classic as well. The box and all accessories are included, some of which have never been touched.

I have not handled the Predators much. I put them in one pose, and set them on a shelf in which both have been on display for about 2 months.

The Hot Toys Predator 2 City Hunter is brand new and never taken out of the box. I bought it from a direct SS local statue / toy vendor. I am going to pick it up as I of today as they just got it in. I will post pics up of it once I return.

I am also selling a damaged Hot Toys Falconer Predator. The leather straps that connect to a center armor piece and upper armor piece in the middle part of the body broke. In addition, a very small area on the side abdomen has complete paint removal. Outside of that, the joints and everything else on him is in excellent condition. The box is in excellent condition as well. I believe I still have the original brown shipper. Feel free to make an offer for him. Please no ridiculous low ball offers on him, as you can part him out and make money.

I am in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, so if there is anyone local that wants to do a pick up, that is more than fine.

Feel free to make offers on the Berserker and Classic Predators, and of course the Falconer, but the price on the Predator 2, since it is brand new is firm. I am still taking a small loss on that. I will be willing to go lower than the price I am asking on the 3 Predators if someone is willing to buy all three.

Here is what I am asking for each (shipping and paypal fees are included in the price you see):

Berserker Predator Hot Toy (excellent condition) = $150 *SOLD*
Classic Predator Exclusive Hot Toy (Excellent condition) = $170 *SOLD*
Falconer Predator (damaged paint and broken / missing leather straps) = $120 *SOLD*

Predator 2 City Hunter Hot Toy (new) = $190 *SOLD*

All these prices once again include shipping and paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

16c89k5.jpg

24bqb13.jpg

20v0wo6.jpg

6iaezk.jpg

10r7sb7.jpg

213loco.jpg

35nats9.jpg

10r4j6t.jpg

Last edited:
Back