• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: batman premium formatand Harley quinn pf DC dirwct, gentle giant deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: sideshow statues and hot toys

Bump to top..sorry picts will only be provided upon request and I ll send it to ir email. I dont have photobucket anymore

Re: FS: sideshow statues and hot toys

Added spawn 12 inch medicom..very nice and rare spawn figure

Re: FS: updated statues,hot toys, medicom figures, gentle giant, mcfarlane spawn, etc

added spawn 12 inch figures set..5 pieces [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_puEpoK8I&list=UUstnvP7b5Rv8NcQhAK5I7hw&index=1[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: FS: updated statues,hot toys, medicom figures, gentle giant, mcfarlane spawn, etc

Bump to top

Bump to top

Sold hot toys war machine

Some spawn 6 inch figures are alrdy sold. Will soon update my list on the 6 inch figures.

The 12 inch figures are still available. Open for offers

Please remember that this section is for Statues and PF's etc NOT for Action Figs.

So please amend this thread accordingly and only advertise the appropriate items in the correct section. Namely your HT and other Fig items in your existing thread in the Action Figure Section.
Thanks.
x :peace

Re: FS: updated statues, medicom, gentle giant, mcfarlane spawn, etc

Thx for the reminder bro..sorry again

Re: FS: updated statues,, gentle giant, mcfarlane spawn,

Ur selling my SpAWNs! Lol. Good luck Andy, hope goes well

Re: FS: updated statues,, gentle giant, mcfarlane spawn,

Ur selling my SpAWNs! Lol. Good luck Andy, hope goes well

Yea bro...I ve been hitting hard times nw..lost my job..thats why I need to get alk money I can collect. Sorry bro..I still keep some of them..but mostly I need some funding for my rent

Back