• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Batman 1989 all metal spear gun, Batarang collection, Mattel Ghost Trap/PKE meter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
im selling some of my best and coolest working props here for cheaper then i would charge elswhere.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i bought this while ago from action actors, its probably the best spear gun replica on the market that you can get. splits in 2 just like in the film, spear is removeable, and the handle folds. its truly amazing, sad i have to part ways. before i do ebay i thought i'd try here. im selling for the exact same price i paid for it, $500. if you need more pics let me know!

the batarangs i have for sale. the batman forever rang is made of resin and is black, not grey as in the picture. i also have the bat bola, also resin, and opens up with a thin metal cable wire like in the film. then the batman returns rubber and plastic batarang that is very close to the look of the film. the 1989 batarang i have is in the video. it has an elastic band that allows it to unfold exactly like in the film.

price are $50 for the bat bola, $50 for the batman forever rang, $70 for the folding 89 rang, and $40 for the Returns rang. this is what i paid for them just so you know, i have not upped the prices at all.

1f42cafd667f6ff725af71b.jpg

bolorang.jpg

797770005766c3eea153c.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdiUhGXV_U[/ame]

Last edited:
Mattel Ghost Trap and PKE meter prop replicas for sale!

i have the matty collector exclusive ghost trap and PKE meter, both work perfectly and have only been displayed but not used. i have the box for the trap but not the PKE. i have the red light "lamp" that goes over the red light on the trap part as well that i never added but will include with the trap to make it more accurate. if you would like some pics PM me. both of these are very hard to find for a good price anymore.

no purple goop or logo included lol.

Trap is $185 and PKE is $90. pm if interested. perfect for halloween!

Last edited:
Re: FS:Batman 1989 all-metal spear gun replica and movie Batarang collection

bump.......

Re: FS:Batman 1989 all-metal spear gun replica and Batarang collection

Threads merged as per commerce rules.

I have not amended the title a they were both long so wasn't sure what you wanted this one thread to be titled. So please alter it to something else, if you prefer.
x

Back