• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Asmus 1/6th Morgul Lord - $100

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brand new in box. Only opened for inspection and pictures, and some modifications. I put thread into the joints to tighten them up a bit. Still not that great but better than he was. There are a couple things to be aware of: when unboxing him one of the spikes on the helm was caught in the packing and actually fell off quite easily. I was able to glue it back on and it looks fine. Also when putting the right arm back into the shoulder a small piece snapped off. Can't be seen under the armor and cloak, and doesn't seem to affect the display-ability of this figure. I removed the bulky sleeves, and they are in the box.

$150 USD + shipping from Alberta, Canada.

Update 12/04- $130 USD + shipping

Update 12/28- $100 USD + shipping

PM me if you have any further questions. I can provide pictures if need be. Selling because I want to scratch some money together to put towards a Premium Format purchase, otherwise I wouldn't be selling this figure. It is quite a fantastic piece. :)

Last edited:
Back