• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: All Items Are Now SOLD - Plz Admins Close this Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FS: 1:1 Replicas From Sideshow/MR/CM/eFX (UK Seller)

Come on guys, check out page 1 for some decent replicas for sale NOW!!! :)

Sold Cinemaquette Predator 32" Ultra High Detailed Maquette to maverick, received today £250 in deposit via Paypal, remainder will be paid in cash upon collection by Sunday 09/05/10, thanks mate and look forward meeting you in person next weekend :)

Cheers mate now have to break news to 'er indoors:banghead

Cheers mate now have to break news to 'er indoors:banghead
Hi mate, please check your pm, I made a stupid mistake by forgetting to end the ebay auction on Predator, found out a bit late when someone bid on it today and processed the payment, I have explained all in my pm and had no choice but to refund you your £250 in deposit mate, I am once again terribly sorry for all this and hope U understand. Hilal.

Well it seems this is not the case and after some digging I have found out the truth, buyers beware, I understand we all have money troubles these days but the honesty on the forums to me is paramount, I now consider this matter closed needless to say I'm on the lookout for a Predator cinemquette again!!!

Well it seems this is not the case and after some digging I have found out the truth, buyers beware, I understand we all have money troubles these days but the honesty on the forums to me is paramount, I now consider this matter closed needless to say I'm on the lookout for a Predator cinemquette again!!!
Beware from what exactly mate?, if U were in my shoes U'd have understood the situation and done exactly the same, I don't need to justify myself to U or anyone else, yet I did by explaining everything in my last pm and yet U wanna go public with this, that's just sad man...

I have dealt with numerous members both on and off this forum, yes I got a better deal at the same time as U made Ur offer and paid deposit, I refunded U the money back straight away and apologised and then explained what exactly happend to the last bit and briefed U on my financial and family issues situation... U're not happy I totally understand but for U to come on here trying to make a BIG deal out of it and scaring others off that's just stupid and naive... and in all honesty I don't care... it's such a shame that we have members like U on here, rather than understanding the situation, end up making a big thing out of it...

and 1 more thing, what's there to dig or hide mate, I told U myself about ebay... I didn't have to say it out blatantly in Ur face, but I came out clean and told U everything when U asked me to...

Everyone I dealt with on here can and will explain their experience with me and my services...

Members like me? You mean someone who makes a genuine offer pays a deposit and arranges for pick up? I'm only making other members aware, yes I am pissed because you were only honest once I pointed out you had not told me the truth. I'm not trying to scare others off but feel that members have a right to know or do you only accept positive feedback. And on the contrary I would not have done what you did, so please don't compare, I'm sorry for your situation I really am but a deals a deal IMHO. Like I said I will hopefully source another and consider this matter over.

Members like me? You mean someone who makes a genuine offer pays a deposit and arranges for pick up? I'm only making other members aware, yes I am pissed because you were only honest once I pointed out you had not told me the truth. I'm not trying to scare others off but feel that members have a right to know or do you only accept positive feedback. And on the contrary I would not have done what you did, so please don't compare, I'm sorry for your situation I really am but a deals a deal IMHO. Like I said I will hopefully source another and consider this matter over.
Fair enough, I don't really care about feedback as much as about the person I'm dealing with... I must admit I never back off a deal before it's just that it happened at the same time as U... my bad and best wishes in finding this beauty, there is this guy on ebay trying to sell his for a while now, maybe he'll come to a good deal with you, best luck anyway mate and my apologies for what happened...

All Prices include postage within Europe, offer is up for 1 week :clap

Come on guys, last few Sideshow T2 1:1 items up for grabs now... offer away :)

Offer is still on regarding free shipping within Europe, bring it on :clap

Bump Bump Bump, last few items from Sideshow Collectibles - T2, all inclusive shipping within Europe: :panic:

- 1:1 Scale T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust 'Combat Version' – OE (Was: £600 - Now: £550 Shipped)
- 1:1 Scale T2 40-Watt Phased Plasma Rifle Prop Replica - 160/500 (Was: £600 - Now: £550 Shipped)
- 1:1 Scale "Rosebox" Shotgun Replica - 105/750 (Was: £650 - Now: £550 Shipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back