• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Aliens Queen and Powerloader Dioramas *PRICE DROP*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I have decided to sell a few items off from my collection to focus on 1/6th and 1/12th figures.

Preference will be given to buyers in the UK.

First up is the Queen polystone diorama from Sideshow, limited to 1000 pieces. It is in perfect condition and displayed out of direct sunlight in a smoke free environment. This is an awesome item and a must for anyone who collects Aliens related collectibles.

Here are a selection of shots -

queen.jpg

It is a fantastic item and could be yours for £275 plus shipping to your location (PENDING)
Second thing up is the Powerloader diorama from sideshow, again limited to 750 pieces out kept out of direct sunlight.

I must stress two issues with this item, first off is the manufacturing issue where the hand grip does not fit into the powerloader arm. This only occurred on mine on the right had, the left hand worked fine as show in the pictures below. unfortunately when taking it apart I notice a slight chip on where one of the rear pistons for the powerloader arms plugs into, again I have done a picture to illustrate. This chip is on the back of the figure and to be honest I have never noticed it before.

Pictures to show what I mean -

powerloader.jpg

powerloaderissues.jpg

Due to the points raised above I am willing to let the powerloader go for £100 plus shipping (PENDING)
Both the Queen and the Powerloader have original boxes and packaging that they came in.

Predalien now sold :peace

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Aliens Polystone Dioramas - Powerloader & Queen

hi mate what number no: for powerloader/queen alien?

Hi, I assume the number on the shipping box also relates to the edition number in which case the powerloader is 179 and the queen is 374. the boxes are all taped up so don't really want to open them again.

Bio mask sold.

Bump for Monday, sensible offers also welcome. :wave

Bump for the day................

Powerloader now £100 plus shipping
Queen now £275 plus shipping

:wave

Re: FS: Aliens Dioramas , Hot Toys ex Dutch, Predator 2, AVP Wolf

Hi pm you for p2 and wolf

Re: FS: Aliens Dioramas & Hot Toys sideshow exclusive Dutch

a sunday bump.

for the dutch figure UK shipping free, international not included. sensible offers considered.

final price drop -

Queen diorama now £275
Powerloader diorama now £100
Hot Toys Dutch exclusive now £180 (free shipping in the UK)

:wave

Receive it p2 and wolf ...:) item pack very well and arrive safe. Thank mate.

Sorry if I missed it but, would you consider any trades on the diorama? Got a couple of rare Hot toys figs I'm thinking of letting go.

Pm me if your interested bud (as I have someone else interested in one of the figs as we speak).

Cheers
Smally.

PM replied.

Page 1 updated with items to sell

Queen diorama now £275 (not including shipping)
Powerloader diorama now £100 (not including shipping)
Hot Toys Dutch exclusive now £180 (free shipping in the UK)
Sideshow Predalien Maguette £400/obo (not including shipping)

Last edited:
Re: FS: Aliens Dioramas, HT sideshow exclusive Dutch, sideshow predalien maquette

Last chance for Dutch before I bump him to ebay :panic:

Back