• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 HOT TOYS Custom TDK JOKERS, INT ROOM, T-800 ENDO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hhhaney1234

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Freaks,

SEND Me a PM i am really flexible and always willing to haggle with you guys. Don't be afraid to ask questions!

All prices here are based off what funds it took to make these figures possible. I am posting here before ebay to give the chance to fellow freaks first. I am not trying to make money off you guys, just trying to even out my losses. So all prices are based on what it cost to make them.

This threard's sales are for up until NOV 18 then these items will be moved to Ebay if not sold by that date. All Items will be shipped out during the Week of Thanksgiving.

I Have a HT TWO FACE HEAD SCULPT ONLY - 40 SHIPPED or BEST OFFER
IMG_2494.jpg

CUSTOM MODDED HOT TOYS JOKER 350 or BEST OFFER - TRADES AS WELL - HOT TOYS SPIDERMAN 3 in BOX , HT T1 - T-800 in BOX, Working XBOX 360 ELITE OR S with HARD-DRIVE, all adapter cords and at least one Controller

Monkeyrobotmaster V1 head
- All hot toys Clothes but some modded in someway
- DX COAT
- Hot toys BOX
- Knife and Broken Pool Stick
- Kinggrayskull screen accurate SOCKS
- HT STAND
- Repainted Gloves and Shoes

a50456d7.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg
(to show Pool CUE) (I have the HT BANKROBBER SCULPT UNPAINTED NOW and neck cut off for 40 SHIPPED)

Laughing JOKER SET UP 450 OR BEST Offer - SAME TRADES (may need to be multiple for this guy) as above also WOLVERINE HT for this guy
765f0a57.jpg

30c0282b.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

- Monkey Robot Master Head - my paint app
- repainted shoes
- VEST - accurate blue added to back and snaps added to vest
- Kinggrayskull screen accurate SOCKS
- HAND CUFFS NOT INCLUDED tho
- BATMAN NOT INCLUDED
- HOT TOYS BOX and BOX for Interrogation set up ny XCES STUDIOS
- BOTH CHAIRS (one was broken when i got it and its been super glued back together)
- on Advance true type with sanded shoulders

I'm looking to sell only of these joker set ups so they are as listed if one goes the other one will be removed. This is up until i get home this weekend, then items will be moved to EBAY. MOVE FAST Fellow Freaks.

NURSE JOKER SOLD!

Aoshima DIE CAST metal 1/6 T-800 Endoskeleton - SOLD TO MR ECKO

Shoot Me a PM w/ questions and offers or interest. I have the same name on EBAY and have 100% feedback.

International Buyers PM me about shipping estimates.

PayPal Payement Only

Again These will be Available to NOV 18 before being listed on ebay and Can ship out as soon as Nov 19.

Last edited:
BUMP TO THE TOP.

I want it to be clear these are just base prices, I am very open to reasonable offers.

Several interests posted. I may be willing to part out the interrogation room and Joker figure. Bump to the top open to offers or ideas. PM me!

Bump up. I am open to reasonable offers. Jokers as of now are still up. Retyu I sent you another PM agreeing with your first offer. If you still want it or don't please let me know.

I may be parting out the sets if not enough interest pops up.
Or eBay which I prefer not to do.

PM me!

Bump Back to the tippy top!

Nurse Head and Persus Body are now for sale separately.

NURSE Outfit with belt clogs and socks and Including Accessories 115 + shipping

Last edited:
BUMP TO THE TOP>

NURSE OUTFIT AND ACCESSORIES ARE PENDING

NURSE HEAD - 100 Dollars or Best offer + 5 Dollars shipping in USA (international PM me)

IMG_2085.jpg

Persus body with foot pegs (no feet) and wrist pegs (shoulders have been sanded down so he wasnt so bulky) $100 (or best offer) + 10 shipping

What about just parting with the Laughing Joker sculpt? also can you link me to more pics of MRM's Laughing sculpt? Thanks :)

Back