• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 12" Customs NEW ITEMS 9-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJMacReady16

Super Freak
Reaction score
PRICES IN RED Lowered...

A few customs---some were WIP's so be gentle. Prices are flexible, so lemme know if I'm too far off here. All figs are in good condition unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping. If you PM me and don't hear from me...don't panic. My work schedule is crazy so I'll respond to all PM's in order of their arrival.

Check my feedback in the old feedback system under "Ashton16". Trade list is found at the bottom of the page.

See POST #2 for more items.....

Rambo IV head painted and sealed. Will include a HT First Blood stand. $15 shipped.
9-16002.jpg

SS Goldfinger Bond - good condition (small paint rub dot on tip of his nose) $40 shipped

9-16003.jpg

TRADE ITEMS:
SS Storm Shadow
SS Toht
Wonder Woman 1/4
Mary Jane comiquette
Triad Toys stuff
Medicom Motoko
Nice 1/6 Suits (URGENT)
SDCC Han Stormtrooper head
Neck adapters, foot pegs and wrist pegs/hands for Hot Toys TT

Last edited:
Re: FS: Saturday Toys T2, Rambo IV, Bill the Butcher.

:gun Thanks Chinoz! Enjoy Bixby!

New items added. Mods please update thread title if you get a chance. Hopefully my cropped Photobucket pics will refresh soon. Those backgrounds are ugly as hell...

Re: FS: Saturday Toys T2, Rambo IV, Bill the Butcher.

Sorry, I changed it on the first post and thought it would show up.

"FS: 12" Customs NEW ITEMS 9-16" please. Sorry about the confusion.

Back