• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/6 Batman Returns Catwoman, Studio Scale 89 Batmobile - Prices Dropped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJW

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy something dear to my heart, but I find myself in the position of having to raise for it. I've given this lot's and lot's of thought over the last week and through gritted teeth I've decided to part with four of my prized possessions.

I'm in the UK, but I'm happy to ship internationally, so with that in mind I'll price everything in USD to make it easier. Please bear in mind that my location does have a bearing on shipping costs if you are overseas to me.

First is my studio scale 1989 Batmobile. This was a acquired a couple of years back from a collector here in the UK that got it from the studio moulds and used to display it at model cars shows. It's made of very sturdy fibreglass and is a thing of beauty. It his large and heavy though so consider this when considering shipping overseas. It's basically a chance to own a Cinemaquette Batmobile at the fraction of the price. It of course has no electronics or stand and there are a few detailing differences, but overall it's pretty darn close. I'd like $800 for it or nearest offer. Sold Pending Payment

5695399225_3f763f7f3a_b.jpg

5695397919_e24ede2ed5_b.jpg

5695971706_642169eeac_b.jpg

Finally is the 1/6 Batman Returns Catwoman. This is a really fantastic figure and comes with the box, in very good condition and all the changeable hands. As a bonus, I'm throwing in the stand I made for her. I'd like $130, but again, I'm open to offers.

5697025219_335db332e6_b.jpg

5697602140_5df5243cc3_b.jpg

Any questions? Just PM or email at pjwares at sky dot com

I love all these items and will miss them dearly, but I will be happy to see them go to a new home.

Paul

Last edited:
Re: FS: DX02 Dark Knight Batman, DX03 Joker, Studio Scale 89 Batmobile, 1/6 Catwoman

I can't believe you're selling that batmobile, it is a great piece.

Re: FS: DX02 Dark Knight Batman, DX03 Joker, Studio Scale 89 Batmobile, 1/6 Catwoman

FYI, the Joker is DX01, not DX03 (which is Michael Jackson) - you might get a few more hits if you advertise it as the DX01 (a figure that's probably more in-demand).

Good luck with your sale. That Batmobile is beautiful.

Re: FS:HT DX02 Dark Knight Batman, Studio Scale 89 Batmobile, 1/6 Batman Returns Catw

Joker gone, other items still available.

Re: FS:HT DX02 Dark Knight Batman, Studio Scale 89 Batmobile, 1/6 Batman Returns Catw

Wednesday Bump

Re: FS: DX02 Dark Knight Batman, Studio Scale 89 Batmobile, 1/6 Catwoman - Prices Low

I really thought the DX Batman would fly outta here. Have I overpriced it? May have a buyer lined up for the Batmobile, but I need to get the Batman and Catwoman shifted and I'd rather not take them to Ebay if I can.

Friday bump and final price drop. They'll go to eBay next week if unsold

Re: FS: DX02 Dark Knight Batman, Studio Scale 89 Batmobile, 1/6 Catwoman - Prices Low

PM sent ;)

Monday Bump

Re: FS: DX02 Batman, Studio Scale 89 Batmobile, 1/6 Catwoman - Final Price Drop

Bump for a perfectly good seller!

Re: FS: Studio Scale 89 Batmobile, 1/6 Catwoman - Final Price Drop

Thanks mate. DX Batman Gone. Batmobile payment pending then gone. Just need to find Catwoman a new home. She's looking very lonely by herself. Someone make me an offer.

Would you considder selling that stand speratly?

Certainly. It looks as if I'll be taking the figure to ebay if it's not gone by the weekend so it would probably be better to sell them seperately if that's the case. The stand is made from acrylic and the bat insignia was laser cut. Make me an offer...

Back