• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/4 Maximus (Gladiator) - Andy B Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oaktown2000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am contemplating letting the jewel of my 1/4 Scale Movie Collection go. This was a kit offered a couple years ago. The portrait was sculpted by Andy B. I had this professionally assembled and painted by John Allred. I also had the length of the neck sanded down, while having the width bulked up, to create a more natural, realistic Russel Crowe (IMO the original suffers a little from "giraffe neck). I have heard there were less then 50 of these kits available. I am not really sure what the actual ES is. I am looking for upwards of $600, which is a very reasonable price, considering the price for the kit and then John's services. Serious inquiries only.

glad1.jpg

glad2.jpg

glad3.jpg

glad4.jpg

glad5.jpg

glad6.jpg

glad7.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you.

It is even more realistic looking in person. My phototaking abilities suck. John did an incredible paint up on this for me.

Wow.

That is...absolutely incredible. Good luck with the sale, can't see that lasting very long at all!

don't do it man, you will regret it later. Wish I had the money to get it from you.

Damit!!!
You had to bump it AFTER I just paid for Grievous PF????
ARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!

Spectacular to say the least!

If only I had the money....

My friendly bump for you! :wave

Good luck with the sale on this statue that to me is the BEST representation of Russell Crowe as Maximus!

Back